Have you already decided to step further and invest in a new venture including a climbing hall?
If so, your climbing center is surely the main priority project that emerges lots of questions when it comes to the execution.
Do not worry, we got you covered on this one.
As an investor, you should make time to share ideas and fulfill them, not to get trapped with too many unresolved questions, payments, fees which will only result in wasting precious time and energy.
In this current blog post, we are going to walk you briefly through the main stages when working with our team at Holds&Walls.
We are counting on a professional attitude from your side and we will deliver an incredible opportunity to start your climbing center seamlessly.
Stay with us on this one to see our point of view from experience on the common problems investors are facing, how to resolve them and how our team at Holds&Walls will help you with building your versatile climbing hall.
Common problems of investors when launching a climbing center
At Holds&Walls we try not to use the word “problems” but it happens that in most situations there are many stages to solve before launching the climbing center.
Some of them are:
- Giving adequate information and measures – yes, that is right. Our team takes this as the first and most pivotal step before making any projections, so if there are any miscalculations, we would come to the place and measure every inch all over. Precision is “a must” in our work.
- Different visions – it happens that sometimes our vision and the investors are a bit different at planning. With proper understanding, sharing efficient ways, and know-how on the process, we are going to discuss until both sides agree. (This is the situation where it may take time and both physical and mental energy, but so far, we achieved impeccable results on previous projects)
- Payment – indeed, every project with H&W is individual, so offers will depend on materials, volumes, measures of the climbing hall, and work that is done. That is why we prepare all information in our contracts so you know every part of the payment and working process until the climbing center is fully ready.
These are some of the pivotal “problems” that may occur along the way. We would like to turn them into an opportunity to show full transparency and professionalism and build a long-lasting relationship with our investors.
“Problems” that are solvable with Holds&Walls
As we mentioned, Holds&Walls tries to take it one step further and solve all complications and misunderstandings along the process.
With more than 8 years of experience, we are proud to say that we do help businesses and investors from all over Europe, not just Austria.
We are finding solutions and creating astonishing climbing centers. The Holds&Walls team has a great variety of products for climbing coming from one supplier. We do think this formula solves many production and delivery “problems” by default.
What else do we offer to solve some so-called “problems and concerns”?
- Wholesale prices
- Lower transport costs which save both time and money
- Quantity discounts and preferential terms
- Proven track record and professional attitude
More information about prices on our brands, parts, volumes, and walls can download and see here.
We would be glad to work together and be the main distributor of holds and volumes for your climbing center.
Communication is the key with our team at H&W
If there is one foundation on which we build our relationship with investors, then that has to be “communication”.
To us, communicating and understanding your deepest desires, visions, and what you are trying to do with your future climbing center is pivotal to building an effective strategy and offer later on.
After we reach an agreement on how you see the design, then we can proceed to 3D modeling and present you the final project. When there is an agreement on both sides, we can proceed with preparing the contract.
Our contracts do require agreement on starting the working process, payment plan, and monitoring of reached milestones.
During this, we will be available for communication every day since we have the climbing center ready for launch.
Also, you do not need to waste any more time and energy planning further steps, because in our contract Holds&Walls will do the job accordingly.
Building a climbing center is not a “small task”. We do understand that you as an investor and business owner have a ton of other professional responsibilities to take care of.
Our team is excellent at project management and we will keep you updated on further steps at all times.
As it is shown by now, we have helped many businesses start their new ventures with climbing halls and we can guarantee you that you can put your trust in us.
We will be straight honest with you – it takes time, energy, and effort to build the dreamy climbing center.
With the right team behind your back that is willing to distribute the materials, do the work, and delivery, you have way fewer responsibilities to worry about.
Holds&Walls has been on the European market for long enough to know how to accept inquires and create special Business-to-Business (B2B) relationships that last for years.
We are sure we can transform your sport space and hall into a wonderful climbing center that will generate profit, more attending people and positivity.
Start your adventure with climbing, save time, money, and energy with Holds&Walls. Contact our team at any time. We are just one message away.